Well, our two baptisms went very well. Joe was baptized and confirmed on Saturday and Cole was baptized on Saturday and confirmed on Sunday. They're both doing very well. We should be giving them the Aaronic Priesthood this Sunday. Joe is way stoked for the priesthood and should be going to the Temple in November to do baptisms for the dead.
We're working on getting the idea of a mission into Cole's head. We're going to watch Called to Serve with him and get him way excited for one, at least that's the plan. That movie is awesome!

We're also teaching 3 kids right now. There is this family here that has adopted a bunch of kids and just adopted 3 more. Their names are Ed, "Sam"antha and Cassidy. They're pretty good kids and are pretty interested in the church. Sam and Cassidy have said that they want to be baptized, but I don't think they really know what that means yet. We're teaching them a lot, though. They should be good to go by next month.
Well, Love you all lots.
-Elder Thurman
1 comment:
Kelly,
This blog you sent up is great. I think it’s a great idea and I was impressed by the layout you chose. I also checked out you and Brian’s blog because it’d been awhile and it was so fun to see your latest pictures and posts. That’ll be fun if you can get that machine up and running. Hope you had a fun time at the fair and that your lesson went well with the kiddos.
Post a Comment